Who we are
Promise IT Management Limited (Promise IT) is a provider of managed IT services and has its Registered Office in 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. Promise IT trades from 15 Crannmore Drive , Highley, Bridgnorth. Shropshire WV16 6DS. T: 0845 519 6208
The Data Protection officer is Stewart Page.
How the law protects you.
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The reasons we process your personal data include, but are not limited to, your giving of your consent, performance of the contract, billing and to contact you.
Purpose of the Processing
Promise IT collects personal data to enable to the fulfilment of its support contracts. This data is held to allow remote support of PC’s, laptop’s and servers. It is also held after a sale of goods has been made to provide warranty details.
Potential customers, and marketing information is also held to increase sales.
Staff, both present and potential staff, for the purpose of administering the business and paying salaries.
Categories of Personal Data
The following data is held on customers and suppliers:-
· Business Address
· Home Address
· Business Telephone Number
· Home Telephone Number
· Mobile Number
· Business Public IP Address
· Bank Details
Personal Data Recipients
· Suppliers for licensing purposes
How do we use your data?
We use information about you in the following ways:
· to process orders that you have given to us
· to provide you with products and services
· to comply with our contractual obligations we have with you
· to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
· to provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query
· to administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments
· to review job applications
· to provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
· to inform you of service and price changes.
Transfers Outside of the UK
Where your data is stored in cloud services, we will ensure that that data is only held on servers based in the UK.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of Promise IT. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws
On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to seven years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
Staff data is also held for seven years from the date they leave employment.
As the data subject, you have the following rights:-
· the right of access to the data we hold on you.
· the right to rectification of any errors in that data.
· the right to erasure of that data from our systems (both electronic and manual).
· the right to restrict processing of your data.
· the right to data portability should you wish to move your data to another supplier.
· the right to object to any misuse of your data. Or use you have not been informed about.
· the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
in the event of a data breach, we will ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with when necessary.
Your rights to complain.
You have the right to make a complaint about how we process your personal data to the information Commissioner.
Information Commissioner’s office